Monday, June 25, 2007

Weight Loss Journey

I am starting back on this lovely weight loss journey of mine. I have loss and regained weight so many times in the past. I am going to just watch what I eat and exercise. I have done wonderful on WW in the past but as soon as I go off I gain all the weight plus back so refuse to do it again.

I got up this morning and went to the gym. I haven't been since April so figured I would start slow. I did 11 min. (1 mile) on the elipical then did my weight machine routine. I worked legs and upper body. I actually felt pretty good when done. I am going to try to go 3 times a week for weights and if I make it any other day do cardio (elipical, stair machine, or walking).

I am going to go about this slowly and see what happens. I REFUSE to get on a scale at this point though. I will just watch my clothes.

1 comment:

Meari said...

Sounds like a good plan. I need to get into a routine. Weighing yourself once a week will give you an idea of how well you do. Good luck, Tami!