Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Camping........

This past weekend we took the RV for a camping trip. The boys had off school on Monday so we thought we would go for a couple of nights. Didn't think it was going to happen at first since it had been raining for several days but finally the front was to move off on Sat. afternoon so we decided to go. We just went locally (when you live at the beach it's real easy to go). I took my camera to play with but found out my battery was low and I had forgotten the charger. I did get a few pictures though and thought I would share them with you.

Just a lone fisherman out early in the morning
These next 2 pictures show dolphins playing in the water. They are not the best but you can just make them out. Unfortunately I did not have my telephoto lense on the camera this morning.


This was the sun setting (over the campground) the 1st night we were there. It was welcome after so many evenings with rain. The sky was even more pretty the 2nd night but my camera battery was dead at this point.




2 comments:

Tina said...

WOW, what incredible pictures!!!

Tammy said...

WHOA! You have some stunning photos. Looks like a beautiful trip.