Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Walking to Chattanooga

The week of 10-22 through 10-28 was a very bad week. I was diagnosed with high blood pressure a few weeks before. I tried for 3 weeks with water pills and they did not help. I exercised through this time but when I went to the dr. my blood pressure was so high she sent me home with orders to relax (no exercise) so I did no walking or anything.

I did walk over the weekend w/dh. We went camping on Saturday and I walked Sat., Sun, and even Monday but I am not counting any of that towards my goal since I really don't know how far it was. I walked all through the campground and on the beach but I will count it as only for my health.

So far I have walked 38 miles toward my goal. I hope to get back to exercising real soon maybe even tomorrrow.

No comments: